You are here
July 17: Bullet Points
If you're keeping an eye on crime, here's what to watch for in Thursday's Guardian.
- Port-of-Spain City Corporation worker, Thomas Henry, 53, shot dead at Cocorite Terrace, Cocorite between 3 and 8 am Wednesday.
- Cops find high-quality cocaine valued at $2 million in suitcase near Piarco International Airport Wednesday morning.
- Five men have been arrested and a total of eight stolen vehicles recovered by police, who say they have busted two separate car theft operations based in Maracas, St Joseph and Mt D'Or.
- Court of Appeal reinstates charges against three construction companies for health and safety breaches arising from an incident at government worksite in July 12, 2006, in which 20 workers were injured.
- Cops are seeking help to identify a man left for dead yesterday evening by armed assailants who slashed his stomach as he was walking along the West Main Road.
- Two T&T nationals among group held at Barbados airport for illegal drugs.
- A 5-month-old baby girl appears unharmed after car thieves stole a car from her parents near their Lange Park home…with her inside! The car was subsequently recovered and the baby taken to the Chaguanas Health Facility for examination.
User comments posted on this website are the sole views and opinions of the comment writer and are not representative of Guardian Media Limited or its staff.
Guardian Media Limited accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for user comments.
Guardian Media Limited reserves the right to remove, to edit or to censor any comments.
Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites or repeats previous comments will be removed.
User profiles registered through fake social media accounts may be deleted without notice.